The Samsung SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor alerts, connects, and automates doors and windows with your home’s lights and temperature. The sleek multipurpose sensor detects the connected windows and doors movements of open/close, vibration, orientation, and temperature, allowing you to monitor multiple areas of your home, while your lights and thermostat work together in automation. Place the multipurpose sensor on drawers to detect when they have been opened or closed — whether it’s to keep valuables safe or protect kids from harmful items. You’ll receive instant alerts if someone is trying to rattle your door, open your window, or if the temperature reaches an abnormal level. Requires use with a SmartThings Hub (Versions F-HUB-US-2, F-H-ETH-001, ET-WV520KWEGUS, ET-WV520BWEGUS, ET-WV530BWEGUS, and F-USB-US-M-1) or compatible device, and the SmartThings App. The free SmartThings app can be used on Android 6. 0 or later or iOS 10. 0 or later. This device is also compatible with the SmartThings ADT Security Hub, but is not compatible with ADT professional monitoring services. Package includes: battery, mounting pads, screws, bracket, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. Comes with a 1-year Samsung SmartThings limited.
- Versatile Monitoring: All-in-one open/close, vibration, orientation, angle (tilt), and temperature sensor for multipurpose functionality
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive instant phone alerts if a door, window, cabinet or drawer opens unexpectedly
- Stay Safe: Get a notification if you forgot to close your doors or windows to ensure your home stays safe
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately)
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, and Zigbee communication protocols