Samsung 55" QN85AA Series Neo QLED TV - 3840 x 2160 Resolution - 4K TV - UHD - Smart TV - Neo Quantum Processor 4K - Motion Rate 240 - Quantum HDR 24x - HDR10+ Support - Supreme UHD Dimming - Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ - Film Mode - Natural Mode Support - Dolby Digital Plus - Dolby 5.1 Decoder - Q-Symphony - Dialogue Enhancement - Adaptive Sound+ - 60W Sound Output (RMS) - 2.2.2CH - Multi Room Link - Voice Assistant Built-In - Cloud Service Available/Compatible - Tap View - Phone Mirroring Capabilities - Auto Game Mode - FreeSync Premium Pro - Digital Clean View - ConnectShare - Tizen Operating System - TV Plus Mode - ATSC/ClearQAM - 4x HDMI - 2x USB 2.0 - 1x Ethernet Port - 1x Optical Out - 1 RF In - eARC - Wi-Fi Enabled - Bluetooth version 4.2 - SolarCell Remote - VESA Capable (200mm x 200mm) - (48.3"W x 30.3"D x 9.3"H) - (Titan Black) - with a Austere 5S-4KHD1-2.5M 5-series 2.5m aDesign HDMI Cables - Kevlar-Reinforced - Proprietary Woven Armor - Flexibility and Strength - Gold Shielded Contacts - Link Fit Connector for a Locking Fit - Delvers Peak Performance - 4K Compatible - Gaming Device Compatible - Optimizes HD Displays - 18Gbps Bandwidth - 4K60 Frame Rates - High Fidelity ARC for High-Quality Streaming Audio - (98.43"W x 1.97"D x 1.97"H) - (Blue)
- QUANTUM MATRIX TECHNOLOGY WITH MINI LED: A brilliantly intense picture powered by tiny hyper-focused light cells.
- SAMSUNG NEO QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Upgrade every picture to 4K with multi-layered neural networks.
- QUANTUM HDR 24X: Vivid colors that jump off the screen provide dynamic contrast.* *The range of Quantum HDR claims luminance based on internal testing standards and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions.
- HDMI Specification: Austere Premium Certified HDMI cable is designed with today’s most innovative technologies and advanced specifications possible. Our cables are held to the highest 4K standards and specifications to maximize the performance of your investment, including a bandwidth of 18Gbps and 4K60 frame rates
- Engineered for Excellence: Austere HDMI cable is engineered using the most advance materials available on the market today. Our Pure Gold Contacts, Oxygen Free Copper and Silver Plated Conductors won’t erode over time, which ensures a lifetime of peak performance