Your style. Your health. Look good and feel great with your smart, new companion, Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic. Make a stylish statement with an iconic silhouette and stainless steel casing, while your watch keeps you in tune with your health and pushes your fitness goals further. Make the most of every run with advanced coaching and oxygen level monitoring***** that help you exercise smarter while increasing endurance. Leave your phone behind while staying connected — call, text and stream music, all from your wrist with LTE connectivity. Galaxy Watch4 Classic is health evolved. *The Samsung BIA is a body analyzer that uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to track body composition based on weight, body fat, body mass index (BMI), skeletal muscle, body water and basal metabolic rate (BMR) measurements. It is not intended to specifically diagnose or treat a medical condition. **The SpO2 measurement software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. The snoring measurement requires smartphone with Android 6.0 or later, 1.5GB of RAM, phone within 2 feet of user, with snore detection enabled through Samsung Health app version 6.18 or higher. Requires Samsung Health app version 6.18 to view history. ***For clinical trial results concerning the accuracy of the ECG monitor, visit https//www.samsung.com/us/apps/samsung-health-monitor/. ECG monitor app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment and is for information purposes only. The ECG monitor app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. Requires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store. ****Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. *****Accurate VO2 max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use. This device and VO2 measurement software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. ******Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Google Maps: Must be paired with a smartphone running Android 6.0 or higher that supports Google Mobile Services. Google, Google Assistant, and YouTube Music are trademarks of Google LLC. *******Compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones running Android 6.0 or higher and RAM above 1.5GB Galaxy Watch4 Series supported features may vary by carrier and compatible devices. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please visit https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/ devicecompatibility. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- Stay connected wherever you are with LTE Connectivity (LTE service required).
- Get ready to crush your wellness goals with body readings right on your wrist.
- Better Sleep Starts Here: Wake up feeling refreshed and recharged with advanced sleep tracking; When you go to bed, your Galaxy Watch4 Classic sleep tracker starts monitoring your sleep and SpO2 levels continuously.
- Take care of your heart with accurate ECG monitoring and keep an eye on possible atrial fibrillation, a common form of irregular heart rhythm; Share personalized readings with your doctor using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your Galaxy phone*.
- Get the most out of every exercise session with advanced workout tracking that recognizes 6 popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically in just 3 minutes; Stay motivated by connecting to live coaching sessions via your smartphone.
- Go the Extra Mile: Improve your runs with advanced running coaching technology; VO2 Max readings assess your oxygen levels to manage and track your heart and lung endurance.
- Keep Crushing Your Day: Put the phone features you need right on your wrist and stay connected to calls, texts, notifications, and music streaming, all accessible with a simple tap.
- Google on Your Wrist: Tap into the power and convenience of select Google services and apps; Pay for coffee, get directions to the park, use Google Assistant or Bixby, and stream from YouTube Music.
- Fashion Meets Function: Sleek, lightweight and customizable, Galaxy Watch 4 is made to move with you while working out and matches your mood and outfit with bands ranging from green, silver, pink and black plus a variety of faces.