The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is big on screen and slim on profile. It features a gorgeous, bright 5.5" Quad HD Super AMOLED, contoured dual edge display, water and dust resistance, dual-pixel smartphone camera and up to 256GB of expandable memory.
- 5.5-inch QHD sAMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution (534 ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (Back Panel) w/ Always-on Display, TouchWiz UI, Curved Edge Screen
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Chipset: Exynos 8890 Octa, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Mongoose & Quad-Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
- 12 Megapixel Camera with Dual Pixel Autofocus, OIS, F/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, LED Flash, 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 m pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with F/1.7, Selfie Flash, 22mm Lens, Dual Video Call, Auto HDR
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB. This cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like ATT and also with GSM SIM need cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) need to contact the service provider to check fully compatibility of the phone. This cellphone will NOT work with CDMA Carriers like Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint, Boost mobile or Virgin mobile.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE, apt-X; GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS NFC; USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host