Samsung's flagship for 2019, the Galaxy S10, matches its powerful hardware with the fresh OneUI interface. This thin and light phone is powered by the powerful Snapdragon 855/Exynos 9820 chips and has heaps of memory for your multitasking needs - a whopping 8GB, accompanied by 128 or 512GB versions. Design-wise, the Galaxy S10 sets itself apart from the previous generation with its offset punch-hole 10MP selfie camera, which is capable of capturing stabilized 4K footage. The camera is the only thing interrupting the gorgeous 6.1-inch OLED display. The cameras at the back are three - the regular 12MP is joined by a 12MP telephoto and a 16MP wide-angle one, a first for the Galaxy S series.
- This device is locked to T-Mobile only and not compatible with any other carrier.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It includes either a generic or original charger and charging cable.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.