As the Galaxy S10, the Samsung Galaxy S10+ comes with a powerful Snapdragon 855 chip, a glass-and-metal construction, and a fingerprint reader built inside the display. It is bigger, however, meaning that you get a larger, 6.4-inch OLED screen and a larger, 4100mAh battery lasting longer between charges. The phone can be had with up to 1TB of built-in storage and 12GB of RAM. The camera system is identical, combining a main, 12MP camera with dual aperture, with a 2x zoom telephoto camera and a super wide-angle cam for epic shots. On the front, the curved display stretches from one edge to another, interrupted only by an oval cutout for the 10MP dual front-facing camera with autofocus and 4K video recording.
- Main Display Resolution 3040 x 1440 Quad HD Plus, 6.4", Dynamic AMOLED
- Camera resolution Front 10MP Selfie, 8MP RGB Depth, Camera resolution Rear 12MP Wide-angle, 16MP Ultra Wide, 12MP Telephoto
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K 3840 x 2160 at 60fps
- Water-resistant and dustproof based on IP67 Rating, which tests submersion up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof.
- All-day Intelligent Battery 4,100mAh with Wireless Power Share