The Galaxy Note 10+ has a gorgeous metal and glass build like its recent predecessors. Samsung has got this down to an exact science and its build quality always impresses. The handset measures 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9mm with Gorilla Glass 6 at both the front and back for increased durability. It weighs 196g. The front is dominated by a gorgeous 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity-O display with slim bezels for a screen-to-body-ratio of 90.7 percent. There’s also a centered camera hole of 4.5pi diameter up top. It’s smaller than the one on the Galaxy S10 which introduced Infinity-O displays to Samsung’s flagship lineup. There’s an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor underneath the display itself. There’s a vertically-aligned camera system at the back which includes a ToF sensor. Samsung has removed the heart rate sensor from the Galaxy Note 10 series. Button placements have been switched around as well. The power button is now on the left frame since there’s no dedicated Bixby key. The S Pen, speaker grille and USB Type-C port can be found at the bottom and the microSD slot is up top. The Galaxy Note 10+ is the only model in this series to get a microSD card slot. Neither model has a 3.5mm headphone jack
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with CERTAIN GSM Networks ONLY. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR and T-Mobile.
- Single-SIM, Network Compatibility : 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 700(B12) / 700(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19), 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1700|2100(B66) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) and/or 5G NSA / Sub6 / mmWave
- 6.8 inches, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass, HDR10+
- 256GB Storage, 12GB RAM, Up to 1TB microSD Card slot, Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI, Exynos 9825 (7 nm), Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MP12
- Primary Quad Camera : 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), TOF 3D VGA camera, LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS, Front Camera : 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual video call, Auto-HDR, [email protected]