The Galaxy Note10 isn't just a new smartphone. It's a gaming console. A film studio. It's a computer with an intelligent pen—and it's all in one device. More power. More speed. More storage.Hours of power from minutes of chargeNo time is the right time to be caught without a charge, so the Galaxy Note10's cutting-edge battery intelligence ensures you won't be left powerless. And Super Fast Charging gets you back to 100% super fast. Right-now fast.You'll download photos and videos, stream content, even game online in the busiest of places at incredible speeds with a powerful processor and the 2.0Gbps LTE connection of Galaxy Note10. Or take it up a notch with Note10+ 5G's built-in HyperFast 5G chip. Made for pockets.High-polish metal and glass meld in an impressively slim design to help the Galaxy Note10 glide from hand to pocket as easily as you glide from fitness to playlists. Cinematic Infinity-O DisplayGalaxy Note10's Dynamic AMOLED screen gives you seemingly endless light and only a tiny, front-facing camera lens, so you have brilliant color in all conditions. Think it. Write it. Capture it.Turn handwriting into text. Jot down your notes in the back of a taxi, then tap to turn them into readable text you can share. Makes video as epic as still photographyAdd background bokeh effects to your videos. Adjust the blur and add bokeh effects to give your videos stunning depth in every frame.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE: band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700) B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.8" Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass - IP68 dust/water proof - Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic) - Stylus Pen (Bluetooth integration) - Dolby Atmos/AKG sound - Wireless charging: 20W (Charging Pad required*) - Fast battery charging - Reverse wireless charging between devices - Face recognition (unlock)
- Quad Camera (Rear):12.2MP + 12MP telephoto + 16MP ultrawide (f/2.2, 12mm 1.0µm) + 0.3MP TOF - Front Camera:10 megapixels f/2.2 (aperture) - Video:4K UHD (3840x2160 pixels) 60 fps - OIS (2-axis): Optical stabilization - HDR photo/video on both cameras
- 256GB + 12GB RAM - microSD, up to 1 TB - 64bit Samsung Exynos 9 Octa-core 9825 (7nm) - Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )