For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and homecare devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reachers and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
- Bendable washing aid combines a scrubber and sponge for exfoliating and cleaning during a bath or shower
- Features 18" handle with a net sponge on one side and a bath sponge on the other
- Handle bends and maintains position so you can reach the back, feet, and other hard-to-reach areas
- Simple, convenient bathing and showering tool with 2-in-1 capabilities can be hung in the shower via attached string when not in use
- Two tools in one for bathing, exfoliating, and cleansing the body's most hard to reach places to help the elderly, disabled, and handicapped with limited range of motion