Himalayan Pink Salt is an all-natural, mineral-rich salt that is harvested from ancient sea salt deposits located deep in the Himalayas. Once a prehistoric ocean, the water evaporated and left behind pure, unpolluted crystalized salt. Protected from the ages beneath the monolithic mountain range in Pakistan, Himalayan Pink Salt has become one of the most popular artisanal salts on the market for its clean-tasting, straightforward salt flavor and its extraordinary color. The variable shades of soft, pale pink to deep, robust rose are the result of trace minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and most notably, iron. Elevate everyday cooking with our boutique glass jar. Stunning set atop your kitchen counter or on the dining table, the sustainably-harvested American black walnut wood lids feature an airtight seal. We designed these jars to be short and wide, making it easy to grab a pinch of salt with your fingertips or a spoon. Refillable and reusable, this beautiful jar is a true keepsake.
- HANDY POUR SPOUT this pantry-sized bag makes it easy to refill containers or directly dispense the finest Himalayan Pink salt
- THE PERFECT GRAIN SIZE for brining, pickling and salt roasting, as well as an exquisite presentation salt
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY HIMALAYAN PINK SALT ON THE MARKET prized for its color, mineral content and outstanding flavor
- ETHICALLY SOURCED and certified authentic from the most mineral rich mines, Ancient Ocean is also all-natural, organic compliant and kosher certified
- OPTICALLY CLEANED with SaltWorks' proprietary air jet technology, Ancient Ocean is the cleanest Himalayan Pink salt available on the market