Parameter: Photosensitive Chip: Sony IMX219 CMOS Size: 1/4 inch Aperture (F): 2.35 Focal Length: 3.15mm Wide Diagonal: 160 Degree Distortion: <14.3% Resolution: 3280 x 2464 4 Screw Holes: For fixed position / Supports 3.3V output power supply Size: 25mm × 24mm× 18mm Package List: 1 x SainSmart IMX219 Camera Module 160 Degree FoV 1 x 15 Pin Cable (Reverse) Note: For Raspberry PI, this camera module only compatible with Raspberry PI CM3, other version is not supported.
- The 160-degree wide-angle lens can capture a large area of the scene within a short shooting distance and is suitable for photographing large scenes such as architecture and scenery.
- This camera module is designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board and Raspberry PI CM3.
- The camera is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60 fps and 640 x 480 p 60/90 video recording.
- It is widely used for AI intelligent recognition, face recognition, road identification line recognition, license plate recognition, etc.
- If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us.