Amazon.com One of Rösle's superb kitchen tools, this 7-1/2-inch peeler has a 1-1/2-inch-wide blade for easily peeling long vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini. On its side is a point sharpened on both ends to remove potato eyes and other blemishes. Like all Rösle tools, utensils, and Open Kitchen storage components, this peeler is made of 18/10 stainless steel for rustproof beauty and long-lasting durability. The round handle has a satin finish to conceal finger marks. The handle is sealed against water and has a hanging ring so it can be conveniently stored on a hook in the Open Kitchen system of Rösle basic rails and Gridwalls or hung on any hook or peg. The peeler is sturdy, balanced, and exceptionally comfortable in the hand. All Rösle products are dishwasher-safe, and carry a lifetime warranty against defects. --Fred Brack Product Description Durable Product Brand Story By Rosle
- 1.5-Inch-wide blade ideal for peeling long vegetables like carrots
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel with satin finish handle
- Sturdy, balanced, comfortable in the hand
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Safe to use in dishwasher; made in China.
- Rosle offers lifetime warranty