Do you want a fresh, nutrient-rich cod liver oil for on the go?Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil now comes in softgels, and contains the same exceptional oil as our wildly popular liquid version.As for what’s inside your little softgels… Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil is the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the entire world! Straight from the clean Norwegian seas, it contains 100 percent naturally occurring nutrients, like vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA. The softgels themselves are made of fish gelatin.If you do the research, you’ll find that most commercial cod liver oils on the market today are highly processed with heat that wipes out the natural vitamins A and D - and damages the fragile omega 3 fatty acids. To make up for the loss, most cod liver oil producers will add synthetic vitamins, which can have detrimental effects on health. Only the Rosita family provides truly traditional, small batch cod liver oil, made from real Atlantic Cod. This specific type of cod liver oil is backed by many studies and a storied history of health properties for the eyes, brain, teeth, bones - and the immune and reproductive systems.And only Rosita uses a rare, generations-old technique that naturally releases the oil. This mild and swift process can only be accomplished with healthy livers from freshly caught cod - and ensures supreme quality.When it comes to purity, only Rosita uses gentle filtration - without heat. It’s extremely effective at reducing contaminants but does not alter or damage the precious oil in any way. Then, a tiny drop of natural antioxidants is added to maintain freshness.Try a bottle of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels, and take the raw, wholesome nutrition of this true superfood everywhere you go!
- Contains 100 percent naturally occurring nutrients, like vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA. No synthetic vitamins added in!
- Rosita uses a rare, generations-old technique that naturally releases the oil quickly
- Rosita catches their own fish. The sustainable practice is hook and line on the family's own fishing boat off the coast of Norway
- Every batch is tested and meets strict European regulations
- Refrigeration not required