One of cheesecloth's main virtues is that it's adjustable. Every time you add a layer of the gauzy fabric, the overlapping mesh strains out finer particles. And unlike other strainers, it can be gathered up into a pouch and hung for hours to drain, or you can squeeze the pouch to quickly extract every drop of liquid. [YOU MAY USE IT FOR] Cheesecloth can be used to strain soup stock, make tofu, strain homemade yogurt, make ghee, or bundle herbs into a bouquet garni [GREAT FEATURES] It can be used for various purposes and is convenient and clean Cut the cheesecloth down to whatever size you need - Reusable (32 Sq Feet, 3.6 Yards /12 inch * 33 feet) Quality Roll cheesecloth is the most versatile of straining almost anything 100% UNBLEACHED COTTON– Roll cheesecloth is made from 100% Unbleached with food grade cotton [KINDLY TIPS] Do not use for medical purposes Do not flush it down in a toilet After unpacking, keep it out from moisture and avoid sunlight
- Roll Cheesecloth - Cut as much as you want! Convenient! Clean!
- Premium Quality - 100% Pure Unbeached Cotton (Grade 50)
- Great Value - This package includes one 32-square-foot roll (3.6 yards by 12 inches * 33 feet) of cheesecloth roll
- Reusable - Lint free and no easy to get loose. Just need to clean it with a mild dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- Various used for - One of the most versatile tools in your home! Squeeze, Straining, Making cheese, tofu, Steamed dish, Facial mask etc.