Rolite Metal Polish Paste is specifically designed to remove and repair scratches on metal surfaces, while leaving behind a protective glossy finish to help keep the metal free of tarnishing, rust, and oxidation stains. Safe to use on painted surfaces, our metal polish can be used on aluminum, brass, bronze, chrome, copper, gold, nickel and stainless steel, our metal polisher works great on guns, your knife or sword collection, boat hulls, bathtubs, countertops, stainless steel sinks and cookware, your kitchen cooktop, fridge, toaster, or other household appliance, your bbq or grill, and many other metal surfaces. Unlike other polishing creams, Rolite Metal Polish Paste quickly delivers professional results but is formulated to be acid-free, silicone-free, odor-free, non-toxic and eco-friendly. To use, simply stir and apply with a microfiber cloth to a clean, dry, dust-free surface, then rub gently in a circular motion and buff off immediately while polish is still moist. Rolite is one of the leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of professional polishing products and cleaning essentials across the automotive, marine, aviation, motorcycle, RV, commercial, household, jewelry and antique industries. Established in 1976, the Rolite Company laboratory is a state-of-the-art research facility dedicated to bringing premium quality products that create a brilliant shine. We design, manufacture and package all of our products in-house from formulas that we have developed. Because we remain a family-owned business, we have the unique ability to stay in close touch with our customers’ requests, and give you the best customer service that you deserve!
- Cleans, polishes and protects, produces a brilliant shine and safe on all metals including: aluminum, brass, bronze, chrome, copper, gold, nickel and stainless steel
- Superb on guns and knives, paint and gel-coat fiberglass boat hulls, composite bath tubs, shower stalls, composite counter tops, acrylic and polycarbonate surfaces
- Safe for painted surfaces and for marine, automotive, motorcycle, RV, industrial, commercial and sporting goods but not recommended for use on plated metals
- Removes tarnish and oxidation and leaves a protective coating on the surface and scientifically proven to outshine the competition as measured by a gloss meter
- Made in the USA, trusted brand for over 40 years, high performance product preferred by professionals, easy to use 1lb jar with a twist off cap