Your brass and copper items will ever have a dull day again! Rolite Brass and Copper Polish cleans, polishes and protects in just one quick and easy step that only takes minutes, while leaving behind a brilliant shine on brass and copper metals. Our cream polish is industrial strength and can be used to clean and polish railings, pipes, elevators, hammered copper cookware such as pots or pans, copper or brass jewelry, sinks or countertops, appliances, hanging lamps, musical instruments such as trumpets, trombones, and more. Unlike other polishing creams, Rolite Brass and Copper Polish quickly delivers professional results but is formulated to be acid-free, silicone-free, odor-free, non-toxic and eco-friendly. To use, simply stir and apply with a microfiber cloth to a clean, dry, dust-free surface, then rub gently in a circular motion and buff until you achieve an incredible lustrous glow or shine. Rolite is one of the leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of professional polishing products and cleaning essentials across the automotive, marine, aviation, motorcycle, RV, commercial, household, jewelry and antique industries. Established in 1976, the Rolite Company laboratory is a state-of-the-art research facility dedicated to bringing premium quality products that create a brilliant shine. We design, manufacture and package all of our products in-house from formulas that we have developed. Because we remain a family-owned business, we have the unique ability to stay in close touch with our customers’ requests, and give you the best customer service that you deserve!
- Cleans, polishes and protects, produces a brilliant shine on brass and copper in one easy quick step
- Industrial grade that works amazing for railings, elevators, fixtures, hotels, cruise ships, theme parks, office buildings, pipes and more
- Leaves a protective barrier that protects against rust, tarnish, water stains and salt & fresh water corrosion
- Easy to use formula does the work for you, simply apply with a microfiber and rub gently in a circular motion to achieve a lustrous shine, not recommended for use on gold or silver plated metals
- Made in the USA, trusted brand for over 40 years, high performance product preferred by professionals, easy to use 4.5oz jar with a twist off cap