This Booster Pack of Dungeon Tiles contains two 10-inch and eight 5-inch tiles that interlock like puzzle pieces. Compatible with dry-erase, wet-erase, and liquid chalk markers, these tiles are great for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and other tabletop RPGs. More flexible than a traditional battle mat, start your game with a single tile and connect the tiles as the adventurers explore new areas. Never again give away clues as to which way the corridors may lead due to starting placement on a large mat. The 5" modularity allows the Dungeon Master to draw many details of an area at his seat and then simply hand the tile to the nearest player to connect. Take advantage of the double-side feature by pre-drawing map features before the game and only revealing tiles as they are encountered. You can draw one side as it appears naturally, and the other side that shows all the hidden traps and magic features when they are triggered. Also available in a pack of 9 10-inch squares, 36 5-inch squares, and a combo pack of both 5-inch and 10-inch squares. Be sure to check out our videos on YouTube: Role 4 Initiative Dungeon Tiles for a full preview. Miniatures and markers sold separately.
- Great for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and other tabletop role-playing miniatures games
- Constructed of heavy-duty double-sided laminated chipboard over 1/8" thick. Each pack weighs over 2 lbs.
- Pre-draw your maps before the game with all the details you want and then only reveal them one at a time during the game to maintain the fog of war.
- Compatible with dry-erase, wet-erase, and liquid chalk markers. Tested with dozens of brands of markers by leaving the ink on for weeks -- and it still wipes off easily.
- Both sizes of tiles have 1" grids and are fully compatible with each other. Use 10" tiles for large rooms and areas. Use 5" tiles for smaller rooms and corridors.