After a good day of rolling in the grass, digging in the dirt, romping through mud, or pond scum swimming, a dog just needs … a bath. But not any old shampoo will do! Because dogs’ coats come in all sorts of lengths, textures and densities—to say nothing of the skin type underneath. That’s why we at Rocco & Roxie set out to create the bath time equivalent of a customized day at the spa. For tender young puppy skin or dogs with sensitive epidermis conditions, we make CALM, a hypoallergenic no-tears blend of the highest quality ingredients. There’s Rosemary Extract, which protects and promotes healthy skin. Aloe Vera, to soothe and moisturize. And Chamomile for improving skin’s texture and elasticity. Of course, like all Rocco & Roxie products, you won’t find “baddies” like formaldehyde or paraben on our list of ingredients. No masking artificial colors or dyes. Mineral oil, phthalates, isopropyl alcohol? Never. We’re all about what’s best for your dog! To use, simply work a little shampoo into your dog’s wet coat, lather up, and massage in. Give him a good scratch behind the ears while you’re at it. Then, rinse completely. Towel dry or whole body shake? Yeah, you might want to stand back just a little.
- BABY YOUR BABY - For tender new puppy skin or dogs with sensitive dermal conditions, our kindest shampoo is formulated to cleanse while being extra gentle. No tears or angry allergies allowed!
- NATURE’S BEST INGREDIENTS - Made with aloe vera extract, which smoothes the cuticle surface and seals in moisture for skin and coat; restorative rosemary, to stimulate follicle growth; and gentle chamomile.
- SAFE, EFFECTIVE, NATURAL - No masking dyes. No drying alcohols. No parabens that can mess up a dog’s endocrine system. All of the good stuff, none of the bad: that’s what Rocco & Roxie is all about.
- MAKE BATH TIME A BREEZE - Wash away a day of play in minutes. Our formula is easy to shampoo in, easy to rinse out completely. Towel dry or whole-body shake? Maybe a little of both.
- 100% GUARANTEE - We want you to be completely satisfied. We want your dog to look and feel her best. If this shampoo doesn’t do both, don’t work yourself into a lather—we’ll send your money back.