- Roborock’s smartest robot combo yet. S7 MaxV Ultra provides an extremely convenient, totally hands-free cleaning experience. Using the Empty Wash Fill Dock, you get automatic dust emptying, mop washing, and robot water tank refilling. The dock even cleans itself too.
- Self-Refilling and Self-Emptying. The Empty Wash Fill Dock automatically refills the S7 MaxV water tank when it docks, extending its mopping range to up to 3230 sqft (300 sqm). The dock also empties the robot vacuum and holds enough dust for up to 7-weeks without emptying.
- ReactiveAI 2.0. With Roborock’s next generation of obstacle avoidance technology, ReactiveAI 2.0, S7 MaxV can navigate around common domestic hazards using its RGB camera and a new neural processing unit. An additional light turns on in dark rooms, making obstacle recognition as effective at night as during the day. 3D structured light systems supplement the RGB camera and can spot unknown objects, determine their size and location, and allow the robot to navigate around them.
- Next-Level Intelligence. Using its camera, S7 MaxV can now recognize the furniture in your home and place them on the map automatically. It can also identify your floors in each room and recommend cleaning patterns and scrub intensity accordingly.
- The Most Powerful Roborock Robot Vacuum Ever. S7 MaxV has more suction power than any previous Roborock robot vacuum, generating a maximum of 5100 Pa. That’s more than double the power of S6 MaxV. It quickly picks up debris, hair, dust, and more from hard floors and carpets.