Powerful cleaning solutions for the toughest jobs RMR-141 Disinfectant is an EPA registered fungicide, sanitizer, cleaner and deodorizer that is specifically formulated to eliminate mold while inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew. This industrial strength formula removes 99.9% of household germs and odor-causing contaminants, is effective against a broad spectrum of germs, and removes lingering odors when used as directed. Safe to use on most hard, non-porous surfaces When used as directed, RMR-141 will disinfect, clean and deodorize most residential and commercial surfaces. The multi-purpose formula is ideal for use in professional kitchens, bathrooms, hotels, offices, hospitals, basements, floors, behind and under sinks, on countertops, garbage cans, storage areas, and other places where mold and mildew growth can cause malodors. RMR-141 is an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as well as part of a complete mold remediation project. This is your go-to product for water damage restoration, sewer cleanup, mold removal, disinfecting porous surfaces and deodorizing. It’s the only ready-to-use disinfectant that kills 121 microorganisms! How to use RMR-141: Prior to application, preclean all heavily soiled surfaces.To clean, deodorize, and disinfect, simply apply product with a sprayer, cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until the surface is thoroughly saturated with the solution. Let the solution sit for 10 minutes, then wipe dry or air dry to remove the excess. Do not use RMR-141 on glasses, dishes, or utensils.
- Makes 24 Gallons of Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- RMR-141 is a concentrated Hospital Use disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungicidal, and eliminates odor causing bacteria when used as directed.
- Disinfects and kills 99.9% of common household bacteria and is an EPA Registered Fungicide, Disinfectant, Mildewstat & Cleaner.
- Registered for use in hospitals, schools, municipal buildings, public transit, households sewage & black water remediation.
- A powerful quaternary ammonium chloride blend.