Copy or laser print your own all-weather forms, charts, maps, and worksheets on patented 29.7 cm x 42 cm Rite in the Rain all weather copier paper. Now you can have the convenience of using your existing data sheets on a paper that can survive in any weather condition. For just pennies a sheet, Rite in the Rain enables you to work efficiently, regardless of the environment. Paper is 20# bond weight. Completely recyclable wood-based paper! copy or laser print both sides! not for ink-jet printers.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 200 sheets of white 20# Copy Paper per pack. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- COPY / LASER PRINT: Print your own forms, charges, maps, worksheets, and other important documents on Rite in the Rain Copy Paper. Unlink other synthetics, Rite in the Rain won't wash or rub off in harsh conditions. NOT FOR INKJET PRINTERS.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- PRINTING: Unlike synthetics, Rite in the Rain won't collect a static charge while printing and duplexing and there is no risk of melting in your machine.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.