Something to write with, something to write on, and somewhere to keep it all organized - Rite in the Rain All-Weather Kits keep you writing through any conditions. Rite in the Rain has manufactured All-Weather Writing Products since 1916 - everything we make is designed for uncompromising reliability. Impact-resistant Wire-O binding keeps your pages turning with ease. Archival-grade and weather-resistant paper defies both Mother Nature and Father Time. CORDURA Fabric resists moisture and tearing, and reliable YKK zippers zip consistently and easily. Our pens write upside-down and through moisture. After all, if it's worth writing down, it's worth protecting with Rite in the Rain.
- WEATHERPROOF 3" X 5" KIT: Everything you need to stay organized in the field in any weather condition.
- CORDURA FABRIC COVER INCLUDED: Incredibly tough MultiCam CORDURA fabric cover that holds 4 writing instruments with a rugged zipper.
- NOTEBOOK INCLUDED: Green 3" x 5" Top-Spiral Notebook with tough Wire-O binding that won't get bent out of shape.
- WEATHERPROOF PEN INCLUDED: All-Weather Metal Black Pen (No. 97) that writes through water, sweat, grease, mud, and more.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.