The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is a designed Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique non detachable oval brush design smooths hair while the rounded edges quickly create volume at the root for beautifully full-bodied bends at the ends in a single pass. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin and Tufted Bristles for detangling, improve volume and control. Styling flexibility is guaranteed with 3 Heat/Speed Settings and a Cool Option. Built to provide just the right amount of heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. Boosted by Ionic Technology through a built-in genuine ION generator, hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage. The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets only, we do not recommend use of a voltage adapter or converter, as it will damage the unit. Safety first! The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal. Directions: For faster results towel dry hair to remove excess water. Separate hair into manageable sections. Item Weight: 1.8-pound Note: If you need 220V or for other counties – please check Amazon in that country for the correct voltage and plug.
- 1100 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat Setting for Styling Flexibility. 120V (Not for 240V)
- Ion Technology : Negative ions saturate the airflow. This helps condition, smooth and make hair shinier, while reducing frizz and static
- Oval Brush Design. Unique Shape for smoothing the hair, while round edges create volume. Mixed Bristles. Brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy detangling. While the shaft is about 2", the bristle-tip to bristle-tip width is 4" at its widest part. The tool is about 18" long. This is important to see if your hair is long enough for this tool
- For voluminous blowouts, place Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. Hold for 2 to 3 seconds under roots. Less Time Working on Your Hair = Less Damage
- REVLON branded One Step is the Original. Revlon has spent years working on just the right mix of heat, ion saturation and safety testing