Effects Cold Therapy Reduces blood flow Slows down metabolism Lowers oxygen demand Decreases local enzymatic activity Limits further injury Slows nerve conduction Decreases muscle spindle fiber activity Pain relief Heat Therapy Intensifies blood flow Speeds up metabolic rate Increases oxygen uptake Accelerates healing Relieves menstrual cramps Reduces pain Decreases joint stiffness Improves tissue extensibility Indications Cold Therapy Muscle strains Ligament sprains Overuse injuries Soft tissue contusions Minor burns Fever and headaches Heat Therapy Muscle pain Joint pain Muscle spasms Mild arthritis Joint stiffness Bursitis Headaches and migraines Directions Cold Therapy Keep the gel pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours Apply the frozen ice pack to the affected area for 20 minutes Heat Therapy In hot water Boil a pot of water Take the pot off the heat Immerse the gel pack in hot water for 10 minutes Apply to the affected area In the microwave Place the gel pack in the microwave, making sure the gel is evenly distributed Microwave the gel pack for a period of 20-30 seconds at medium setting, check for desired temperature, and microwave again, if needed Apply to the affected area
- ☑️ MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND STURDY: The packs are made from heavy-duty leak-proof plastic and are built to last while staying flexible. Use it as a cold pack or a heating pad for your head, neck, shoulder, arm, elbow forearm, wrist, back, leg, thigh, knee calf, ankle, foot, and other body parts
- ☑️ 50% MORE GEL COMPARING TO OTHER PACKS: The reusable gel packs retain the cold much longer comparing to other cheap packs, are microwaveable and remain flexible when frozen. Can be heated for hot therapy or frozen for cold therapy
- ☑️ IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF: Preferred by those dealing with acute & chronic pain because they work. Our reusable gel ice packs provide lasting pain relief for you and your kids helping you cool a sports injury or relieve a headache much easier than a bag of frozen peas. Great for Migraines, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Heel Pain, Sciatica, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Tendonitis, Stiff Neck, Pinched Nerve, Bursitis, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, etc.
- ☑️ WIDELY RECOMMENDED: These ice packs for injuries are recommended by physical therapists, sport doctors, and other medical professionals for muscle pain as well as recovery and rehabilitation after surgery. The blue gel pack is leak-proof microwavable and stays flexible in the freezer. Approved by CE and FDA
- ☑️ ORDER NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND: We love our customers and are proud to give them 100% satisfaction or their money back, no questions asked, no catches! If you don't like it, you are not paying for it, guaranteed! IDEAL GIFT for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Prime Deal Day, Easter or Christmas