The RESCUE. Non-Toxic Reusable Trap for Yellow Jackets gets rid of yellow jackets in your yard with just one insect trap. From spring to fall, this reusable trap catches yellow jacket queens and workers without using poisons or pesticides. The trap itself is of a sturdy construction that's built-to-last for multiple seasons. Included with the trap is a two-week vial of attractant, and you can also use 10-week cartridges. This attractant draws them in through holes in the bottom of the plastic cylinder where they become trapped and eventually die of dehydration. RESCUEs goal is to design, manufacture and market the safest, most effective pest control solutions available. Our products are the result of exhaustive and ongoing research and development, decades of experience and a commitment to solutions that respect the environment without sacricing results. Established in 1982, RESCUE. pest management products have never used poisons or toxicants to kill pest insects.
- This refill works with the RESCUE! YJTR Non-Toxic Reusable Trap for Yellowjackets
- This attractant helps catch queens and workers from spring through fall
- Will not lure beneﬁcial honeybees; perfect for yards and camping
- Recommended by the US Dept of Agriculture as well as major U.S. zoos, parks, campgrounds, resorts and school districts
- Made in USA; no poisons or killing agents used