Party Chat Adapter for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 With this cable you will be able to easily record Party Chat using your Game Capture HD, HD60, HD60 Pro and other similar game capture devices. Plugs directly into your PS4 or Xbox One controller. Total Length: Approx. 6 ft./ 2M Connection Set-up: 1. 3.5mm 4-pole male connects to Xbox One or PS4 Controller, 2. 3.5mm 3-pole male connects to Elgato Game Capture (or similar device), 3. 3.5mm female connects to gaming headset. Similar to the OEM version, you will need to use a microphone connected to your computer to record your voice.
Looking for Xbox Series X?Activate Stock Alert!
Looking for Xbox Series S?Activate Stock Alert!
- To make recording party chat as easy as possible, Chat Link features 1 female and 2 male jacks
- o start, plug your headset into the female jack. Then, take the short male jack and plug it directly into your PS4 controller or into the Xbox One chat adapter connected to your controller.
- If you are using Game Capture HD60, take the long male jack and plug it into the Analog In port of your HD60
- Once everything is connected, open up your Game Capture HD software settings and change the audio input to Analog Audio. If you are using Game Capture HD60 Pro, take the long male jack and plug it into the Line In port of your PC
- The most common headset, equipped with a 4-pole 3.5mm jack, is natively compatible with this Chat Link.