Tips and Skills: 1.If brushes bent due to shipping,recover them by simply soaking with warm water for a while. 2.Change the spare parts every 3~6 months(depending on usage frequency) 3.Snap the fitler into place for quick and effortless replacement.No tools required. How to replace the filter set: 1.Take out the dirt bin. 2.Put the new filter set into the dirt bin.(Make sure the black sponge filter on the bottom) 3.Close the filter door,and reinstall the dirt bin back to the robot cleaner. How to replace the side brushes: 1.Roll the Deebot over on a flat surface. The brushes will be located on the front with bright connectors. 2.Place a plastic opening tool(or coin) under the lip of the brush head. 3.Gently pry up with the opening tool(or coin) so that the brush comes out completely. 4.Simply replace a new side brush by putting it back to the connector. Package included: 6 Set filters kit(6pcs High Efficiency Filters + 6pcs black Sponge Filters) 6 Set Side Brushes
- [NOT QUITE FIT FOR SHARK ION !]Compatibility - the replacement parts compatible with Ecovacs DEEBOT N79 (DN622-DN79) DEEBOT N79S robotics cleaner.(Please confirm your filter brush sizes before purchasing!)
- High Performance - Filter Dimension:110 mm x 50mm x 9mm;Snap into place for quick and effortless replacement. No tools required,easy to replace the filter.
- Maintenance - Keep your N79/N79S running at peak performance by changing the consumable replenishment kit every 2~3 month,depending on your use frequency.
- Replacement Kit - 6 sets filters kit(6pcs high efficiency filters+6pcs foam filters),6 pcs side brushes(Package:exclusively designed kraft-paper box).If brushes bent due to shipping,recover them by simply soaking with warm water for a while.
- Manufacture Guarantee - The replacement comes with 60 days warranty.Respond within 24 hours if you have any questions about the replacements.