Bingle Replacement Ear Pads Cushions for Bose SoundLink On-Ear(OE), Bose On-Ear 2 (OE2 & OE2i), Bose SoundTrue On-Ear (OE) & SoundLink On-Ear (OE) Headphones - Black
- INEXPENSIVE BUT TOP QUALITY: Obvi everyone cares both ear-comforting and sound quality, so these widely commended ear pads are just for those music lovers. Bingle replacement ear pads are made of Professional-grade protein leather and filled with high quality memory foam. TBH, hope a pair of new on ear-fit cushions can not only renew your Bose headphones, but also rekindle deep love with music.
- COMPATIBILITY: Exact replacement ear cushions designed for Bose OE2, OE2I ONLY! OEM item for Bose Oe2 ear pads (not original) If you need replacement earpads for other models such as Bose QC25 AE1 TP1 TP1A QC3, search Bingle ear pads for Bose and Reselect.
- Replace lost, damaged or worn out ear cushions for your Bose SoundLink on-ear headphones, premium quality replacement ear pads can prolong the life of your favorite headphones indefinitely.
- We provide 1 Year Replacement Warranty and will stand behind all of our products. so please do not hesitate contacting us if there is any after-sale issue. If you need another ear pads fits for Bose QC3 Headphones, you can search "B01HG4ZLFG" or "Bingle BQC3".
- INSTALLATION: you need to first bend the inner edge of the leather cover outward so they can then be guided into the very narrow slot around the headphones' ear cups. The trick is to start at the top or bottom of the ear cup, and then work your way completely around, stretching the edge of the pad up a bit more than you feel you should, so they can enter the slot properly all the way around. Easy to install but need a little trick and patience. get reference from YouTube video if have difficult.