Not sure which brush head you will like? We have assorted the top four replacement brush heads especially for you! Cross Clean - 16 Degree angle cleans deep between teeth. The round head of the Generic Oral-B Cross Clean brush head is designed for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. CrissCross bristles are set at a 16 degree angle to reach deep between teeth 3D Whitening - The 3D Whitening has advanced cleaning to help you achieve a whiter smile. It features a special polishing cup that gently removes surface stains for whitening results! PC Clean is designed for pc cleaning and more dental plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush. Floss Clean - Provides a floss-like clean*. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The Floss Clean toothbrush head has unique floss bristles to loosen plaque. Compatible With The Following Oral B Electric Toothbrushes: ? Oral B Vitality PC Clean (All Models) Oral B Vitality Dual Clean (All models) Oral B Professional Care (All models) Oral B Professional Care SmartSeries (All models) Oral B TriZone (All models) Oral B Advance Power (All models) Oral B Pro Health (All models) Oral B Triumph (All models) Oral B 3D Excel (All models) Oral B Plak Control 3D | Duo | Travel Oral B Triumph Professional Care (All models) Oral B Triumph (All models) Oral B Sensitive Clean (All models) Oral B White Clean (All models) Oral B Interclean (All models) Oral B Pro-Health (All models)
- Pack Of 16 Replacement Brush Heads Oral B Compatible - Includes 4 Floss Action, 4 Cross Action, 4 Precision Clean and 4 3D White
- 3D White features a dentist-inspired polishing cup to remove surface stains, Precision Clean is designed for precision cleaning and more dental plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush.
- CrossAction has angled bristles to encompass each tooth for a thorough, complete clean. FlossAction has Micropulse Bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away dental plaque for a floss-like clean
- Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head so you maintain a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
- Itechnik offers a variety of electric toothbrush handles to fit your personal oral health needs. Itechnik replacement toothbrush heads are compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B Pulsonic