Rehabilitation Advantage Economy Hip Kit includes 4 specially selected items to help individuals who have trouble bending, lifting, and twisting. The Sock Aid is made from formed plastic and helps pull socks or stockings up with ease. The Sock Aid's attached foam handles allow for a firm and comfortable grip. The 26" Reacher allows items in hard-to-reach places to be grabbed with little effort. The 17" Plastic Shoehorn makes slipping shoes, sandals, or slippers on and off effortlessly. The Blue 18" Handled Sponge limits the need for strenuous bending while bathing. It can be conveniently hung from the hole at the end of the handle. Overall, this Economy Hip Replacement Kit is competitively priced while ensuring long-lasting use and superior durability.
- Rehabilitation Advantage Economy Hip Kit comes with 4 pieces to help the patient complete daily tasks on their own
- Includes a Plastic Sock Aid with Foam Handles, 26" Reacher, 17" Plastic Shoehorn, and a Blue 18" Handled Sponge
- Created to assist individuals in bathing, dressing, and performing daily activities
- Ideal for individuals with low mobility; live more independently and reduce dependence on others
- Assists in the healing process; often recommended by physical therapists for use after hip replacement, knee, or back surgery