Product Description Between cushion and timeless style, let this women's shoe cast its spell over you. You'll fall hard for the clean upper design with subtle perforations and stitching. The Union Jack symbol sits right below the laces for heritage style. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Synthetic leather upper/instant comfort
- EVA midsole/lightweight cushioning
- Soft terry lining/moisture absorption and comfort
- Padded foam sockliner/comfort and cushioning
- Width-sizing for a custom fit