Product Description Reebok Women's Classic Renaissance shoe exudes quality, tradition and sophisticated style. You will swing with the sweet stitching, soft leather upper, and premier-quality liner that covers your feet in comfort. Stylish sneakers with padded tongue and collar and memory tech footbed provides support. Starcrest woven-label on the tongue top for a salute to Reebok's heritage. Moreover, subtle branding adds more retro appeal sure to make you stand out, and a D width delivers additional room. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Beveled heel construction for an enhanced walking stride
- Soft, full-grain leather upper for support
- Low-cut design for easy ankle mobility
- Die-cut EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Memory Tech sockliner for intense cushion and comfort