Product Description Reebok classic Renaissance has a wide construction for a roomy fit. A soft leather upper provides support, and an eva midsole absorbs shock. The beveled heel construction enhances walking stride. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Beveled heel construction for an enhanced walking stride
- Soft, full-grain leather upper for support
- Low-cut design for easy ankle mobility
- Die-cut EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Memory Tech sockliner for intense cushion and comfort