Product Description Reebok Women's Classic Leather Harman Run Sneaker elevates your everyday style. This women’s shoe is just the ticket. Designed with a subtle iconic side profile, this shoe carries a strong heritage vibe. You will love the low-cut design for easy, daylong wear. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These classic sneakers feature iconic side profile and synthetic upper that provides support and comfort with classic style
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers feature EVA midsole providing support which lasts many strolls and jogs
- REMOVABLE ORTHOTICS INSERT: This footwear features removable sockliner accommodates orthotics for a more personalized fit
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: These joggers with the low-cut design offers mobility at the ankles which keeps you moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CASUAL SHOES: High abrasion rubber outsole provides time-tested traction and durability; Ideal for daily activities