Product Description Reebok Men's Work N Cushion 3.0 Walking Shoes are work-approved and long-walk comfortable. These versatile shoes are built to cushion long days on your feet with outstanding support. A mesh lining lets feet breathe, and a slip-resistant outsole adds worry-free confidence on wet workshop floors or slippery gravel pathways. Reebok men's casual shoes feature sockliner and durable rubber outsole which keeps you going all day, every day. Ideal for athleisure, heritage style, and everyday wear. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Updated from the Work N' Cushion 2.0
- Best for: All-day wear, cushioning comfort, standing workdays
- Materials: Leather and synthetic upper with a mesh lining for protection and breathability
- High abrasion rubber outsole adds durable traction and resists oil
- Beveled heel enhances walking stride efficiency