Product Description The old-school style of these leather sneakers is made for walking. The low-cut design elevates your sophistication score. And you never have to skimp on comfort with the EVA midsole and removable sockliner that accommodates orthotics. The stitched logo adds a touch of detail. Make this classic look last with the durable rubber outsole, because you'll never want to take these off. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Best for: Athleisure, heritage style, and everyday wear
- Materials: Soft leather upper for support and comfort
- Low-cut design for mobility and freedom of motion
- Removable EVA sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Durable high-abrasion rubber outsole