Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a 3-in-1 multi-functional blending sponge for applying foundation and is ideal for liquid foundation. The Miracle Complexion Sponge is the #1 makeup sponge for smooth foundation application and is designed with revolutionary latex-free foam technology that fights off everyday growth of bad stuff that comes from old makeup, dead skin cells and more. Use the rounded sides to blend larger areas of your face, the precision tip to cover blemishes/imperfections and the flat edge to contour around your eyes and nose, leaving you with a complexion that's smooth, enhanced and gorgeous! It can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for full coverage. For best results, spot clean your sponge with mild soap and water, rinse with lukewarm water and gently squeeze out the excess water every 1-3 uses. Then store it in a dry, well-ventilated area making sure that air can access all surfaces of the sponge.
- Optimize your beauty routine with the number one branded makeup sponge; this versatile beauty tool was designed with a revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish; use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage
- Use rounded sides to blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion; the precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections; use flat edge for contouring around the eyes and nose; Miracle Complexion Sponges are ideal for liquid foundation and latex-free
- Our Miracle Complexion Sponge allows you to apply liquid and cream foundations flawlessly, giving your skin a poreless, airbrushed appearance. Easy to use, the sponge features rounded sides that allow you to smooth foundation over large areas of your face
- The flat edge allows contour blending; finished with a precision tip that's perfect for targeting blemishes and imperfections, the Miracle Complexion Sponge from Real Techniques will produce high definition results, so you can create a professional finish
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look
- For best results replace the makeup sponge every 1-3 months