Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Set is a one-and-done set for pro-styled looks. The set comes with the brand’s fan favorites: 400 Blush Brush, 300 Deluxe Creasing Brush, 402 Setting Brush, 200 Expert Face Brush and the Miracle Complexion Sponge®. It is best used with foundation, concealer, blush, highlighting, and shadow to master face, cheek, and eye makeup. For best results, clean them weekly with our brush cleansing gel. Designed by makeup artists. Loved by millions. Real Techniques brings quality makeup brushes and tools used by professional makeup artists to the hands of beauty-obsessed customers around the world. Since 2011, we have been creating tools and accessories to help make the most of your favorite makeup. With a beauty community of over 5 million, Real Techniques® strives to inspire, educate, and empower our fans to make the most of their favorite products. Star products like the Miracle Complexion Sponge make blending foundation and concealer effortless while the Everyday Eye Kit – a handpicked selection of brushes - make a runway-ready smokey eye easily achievable. Real Techniques makes the craft of makeup artistry easy for anyone to understand, whether they’re striving for the best no-makeup look or creating the next viral TikTok video.
- Optimize your beauty routine with the number one branded makeup sponge and an everyday essentials brush set from Real Techniques
- The Miracle Complexion Sponge allows you to apply liquid and cream foundations flawlessly, giving your skin a poreless, airbrushed appearance. Easy to use, the sponge features rounded sides that allow you to smooth foundation over large areas of your face
- The Real Techniques Everyday Essentials set has you completely covered start to finish and includes 4 brushes and 1 sponge to do it all: foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, concealer and shadows
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look
- For best results, replace makeup sponges every 1-3 months