Great makeup application starts with a clean brush. The brush cleansing palette helps sweep away makeup, oil, and impurities from bristles to give you truer, more consistent color application. Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly — they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from Sam and Nic. The launch day was memorable, as women from around the world started pouring to the website to learn more about this new brand. Fairly quickly, a global community of women who loved makeup began to form. Not only do they have a strong connection to Sam & Nic, but they also connect with one another — piping in on social media to answer questions and give input. Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.
- Great makeup application starts with a clean brush; Real Technique's brush cleansing palette helps sweep away makeup, oil, and impurities from makeup brush bristles to give you truer, more consistent color application; synthetic, cruelty-free materials
- Slip hand into palette, squeeze a dime size amount of cleansing gel onto tool & add warm water; swirl brush into gel & water until clean; rinse bristles thoroughly, do not fully immerse the base; squeeze out excess water; rest brushes across palette to dry
- Made from performance-grade silicone, our Brush Cleansing Palette is lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit comfortably over the hand; the exclusive multi-textured surfaces are designed to gently work between the bristles for enhanced deep cleansing
- For best results, use with a brush cleansing gel designed for use with synthetic makeup brushes; the Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette helps sweep away makeup, oil, and impurities from bristles to give you truer and more consistent color application
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look