The eye detail + define brushes are designed for precision eyeliner looks. Use with liquid, cream, gel, or powder liners and shadows. Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly — they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from Sam and Nic. The launch day was memorable, as women from around the world started pouring to the website to learn more about this new brand. Fairly quickly, a global community of women who loved makeup began to form. Not only do they have a strong connection to Sam & Nic, but they also connect with one another — piping in on social media to answer questions and give input. Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.
- The eye detail + define brushes are designed for precision eyeliner looks. These versatile brushes can be used with liquid, cream, gel, or powder liners and shadows to create a flawless, photo-ready look worthy of a professional photo shoot.
- The definer brush's firm, slanted bristles are ideal for controlled application along the lash line. The square detailer brush's precision cut, squared bristles help create small, precise lines + accents. Bonus liner guide for steady liner application.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes & perfect finish; brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish
- Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques has taken over the online beauty industry with amazing products & expert advice from celebrity sisters Sam & Nic Chapman. Our education is creating newfound confidence in women globally, all at a click of a button.
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look