Lost or forgotten door keys are a thing of the past. With Reagle Smart Deadbolt, you get to benefit from the convenience of going keyless! Control your door lock through your smartphone or by entering codes into the integrated keypad that lights up upon touching. Enable auto-unlocking to have your lock open automatically when you return home. When leaving, simply lock the door by pressing the "Reagle" button or by activating auto-relocking.
Instead of handing over actual keys, you can now quickly generate temporary access rights for every person that needs access to your home. You can do so time and location independent through Reagle app, even if your lock isn't connected to the internet. Our app also allows you to manage several Reagle smart locks conveniently from your smartphone.
Reagle Smart Deadbolt works with Apple HomeKit, so it's able to smoothly fit into your existing smart home setup. If you are not sure whether you locked your door, remotely check its status and open or close your Reagle lock. Alternatively, simply have Siri do it through voice command. Additionally, you can have Reagle App notify you when loved ones have left or returned home.
For users without Apple HomeKit, we offer a Reagle Gateway (sold separately) that provides remote lock status check and operation.
Worried about battery life? Reagle notifies you if the battery level is low. As extra back-up, we include 2 physical keys.
Reagle Smart Deadbolt replaces your current single-cylinder deadbolt lock and keys. Installation is simple and takes ca. 15 min. Mostly, no drilling is required and you only need a screwdriver to install the lock.
iOS (11.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphone, 4 alkaline AA batteries (included). Door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Int: 7.5"x 2.9"
Ext: 5.1"x 3.2"
- KEYLESS CONVENIENCE: Operate your smart lock by smartphone or code input via built-in keypad. No more carrying around clunky keys or worrying about losing them.
- SMART ACCESS: Create customized access codes to your door for friends, family or Airbnb guests. Share them within seconds through our Reagle App.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Installs in 10-15 minutes, all you need is a screwdriver. Replaces your existing deadbolt lock and keys.
- REQUIREMENTS: Needs an iOS (11.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphone and 4 alkaline AA batteries (included). Supported door thickness 1-3/8" to 2" (35mm to 51mm)
- PEACE OF MIND: Remotely check the status of your lock, open or close it (requires Gateway). Receive notifications on your phone if the batteries are running low. Two physical keys are included as well for additional redundancy.