At ReadyWise Food, we lead the food industry when it comes to emergency preparedness. We work with organizations like the American Red Cross to make sure families are ready for the unexpected. This is why we created our unique line of emergency food rations and meals, which are designed for use in natural disasters or for long-term shelf storage.Made from a combination of freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients, each of our foods tastes great while also providing the calories and protein your body needs for survival. The food retains its original flavor, shape, color, and nutritional value while taking up less space, and our innovative process doesn’t require hot water to rehydrate the meal (though it is preferred). Even if the power is out or you’re stuck on the mountain overnight, all you need is one cup of water of any temperature to rehydrate and enjoy a filling meal. The rations are sealed using an ultra-high-barrier film, which is designed to provide optimum protection for oxygen- and moisture-sensitive products with long shelf-life requirements. That means your emergency rations can last up to 25 years. Each 3-box set contains 72 servings of 3 different vegetable options to choose from: Broccoli, Peas, and Corn.Whether you’re stocking emergency-preparedness supplies or looking for quality backpacking food, ReadyWise meals are easy, nutritious, and ready to go when you need them. Check out our entire selection of emergency, adventure, and everyday freeze-dried and dehydrated meals.
- 100% REAL VEGETABLES: Freeze-dried to lock in more nutrients and antioxidants
- VARIETY PACK: One box of broccoli, one box of peas, and one box of corn (72 total servings)
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Vegetables are packed into durable, long-lasting pouches designed to keep food fresh for up to 25 years
- JUST ADD WATER: Ready to eat freeze-dried vegetables or simply add water to rehydrate
- MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured in the USA