At ReadyWise Food, we lead the food industry when it comes to emergency preparedness. We work with organizations like the American Red Cross to make sure families are ready for the unexpected. This is why we created our unique line of emergency food rations and meals, which are designed for use in natural disasters or for long-term shelf storage.Made from a combination of freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients, each of our foods tastes great while also providing the calories and protein your body needs for survival. The food retains its original flavor, shape, color, and nutritional value while taking up less space, and our innovative process doesn’t require hot water to rehydrate the meal (though it is preferred). Even if the power is out or you’re stuck on the mountain overnight, all you need is one cup of water of any temperature to rehydrate and enjoy a filling meal. The rations are sealed using an ultra-high-barrier film, which is designed to provide optimum protection for oxygen- and moisture-sensitive products with long shelf-life requirements. That means your emergency rations can last up to 20 years. Each bucket of whey milk pouches contains 120 servings.Whether you’re stocking emergency-preparedness supplies or looking for quality backpacking food, ReadyWise meals are easy, nutritious, and ready to go when you need them. Check out our entire selection of emergency, adventure, and everyday freeze-dried and dehydrated meals.
- 120 SERVINGS - Includes 120 total servings of whey milk alternative in 10 individually wrapped 12-portion pouches
- 20 YEAR SHELF LIFE - With a 20-year shelf life, our emergency foods are designed to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- GRAB AND GO - Whey milk pouches can be stored at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations or, individually portioned pouches can be taken along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - Contained in a convenient, easy to store bucket, milk pouches stay safe and secure so they're ready when you need them most
- JUST ADD WATER - Easy to prepare in any situation, just add 1 cup of water per serving and enjoy