Take on the role of a Disney Villain striving to achieve your devious objective. Discover unique abilities while dealing twists of fate to your opponents. Who will triumph in this contest of sinister power? Disney Villainous: Bigger and Badder introduces Syndrome (The Incredibles), Lotso (Toy Story 3), and Madam Mim (The Sword in the Stone). Syndrome must defeat an upgraded Omnidroid and all Heroes in his Realm. To achieve victory, Lotso must trap four Heroes with a Strength of 0 along with Buzz Lightyear in the Caterpillar Room. Madam Mim must defeat all of Merlin’s Transformations.
- Characters You Love – Introduces two new Pixar villains including Syndrome (The Incredibles) and Lotso (Toy Story 3) along with the animated classic Disney character Madam Mim (The Sword in the Stone) to the award-winning Disney Villainous line, with over a million copies sold worldwide.
- Mix and Match Villains – While you can play with two or three people with Bigger and Badder on its own, you can also mix and match Villains from other Disney Villainous games for up to a six-player game..
- Makes a Wonderful Gift – Disney Villainous: Bigger and Badder is perfect for 2 to 3 players ages 10 and up and plays in 40 minutes to an hour.
- What You Get – Each game comes with three Realm boards, 3 sculpted, jewel-toned Villain movers, 90 Villain cards, 45 Fate cards, 41 Tokens, 4 Tiles, 3 Reference cards, 3 Villain guides, and Instructions.
- Learn to Play Online – Learn to play from a step-by-step rulebook with clear diagrams and visuals, or search on YouTube for “Watch It Played Disney Villainous” for a video tutorial. Each Villain comes with its own Villain Guide outlining tips, tricks, and strategies for winning.