A perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. REPORT ISSUED BY DALLAS, ARTHUR: An Alien is stalking us on board the Nostromo, and Executive Officer Kane is dead. The remaining crew and I are working together to patch the ship and do what we can to survive. I don’t know if we’ll make it. The Alien is big, fast, and deadly, and could be waiting just beyond the next hatch...Take on the role of the Nostromo’s crew and work together to move through the ship, gather supplies, and craft items to complete objectives. To win, complete your objectives and one of five final missions before your morale runs out. And remember—in space no one can hear you scream.
- Immersive Gameplay – Recreate the tension of the classic thriller, “ALIEN.” Play as Nostromo crew members Ripley, Brett, Dallas, Lambert, or Parker and work together to move through the ship, gather supplies, and craft items to complete objectives as you evade the Alien.
- Great Replay Value – No two games are alike. Complete different objectives and one of five final missions and add Science Officer Ash for a more challenging game.
- Makes a Wonderful Gift – ALIEN: Fate of the Nostromo includes gorgeous, thematic artwork on the board, cards, tokens, and player mats and features beautifully detailed miniatures.
- Learn to Play Online – Learn to play from a step-by-step rulebook with clear diagrams and visuals, or search for “Watch It Played: ALIEN Fate of the Nostromo” on YouTube for an online tutorial.
- What You Get – Each game comes with 1 Nostromo game board, 5 player reference cards, 5 Crew placards, 5 Crew figures, 1 Alien figure, 1 Morale marker, 21 Encounter cards, 10 Objective cards, 5 Final Mission cards, 20 Scrap tokens, 12 Item tokens, 6 Coolant Canister tokens, 13 Concealed tokens, 1 Self - Destruct track, 4 Countdown tokens, 1 Ash standee, and a rulebook.