With the two popular-sized frying pans in the Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan, you'll always have a great kitchen skillet on hand. These frying pans feature hard-anodized construction that heats swiftly and evenly, ideal when toasting a gooey grilled cheese sandwich or browning herb-crusted chicken cutlets. The skillet interiors are coated in long-lasting nonstick for impeccable food release, so cheesy scrambled eggs with cubed ham won't stick. They work beautifully side by side, so cooks can sear Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burgers in one frying pan while sautéing zucchini and garlic in the other. Their grippy handles are rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength. Finally, these fry pans also are oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe for convenience, and they work great alongside many other items in Rachael’s collections. Two is always better than one when it comes to the Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan set that makes the perfect addition to any kitchen.
- The skillets' hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and evenly
- The pans' interiors are coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release
- The grippe handles are rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for convenience
- These nonstick skillets work great with many other pieces in the Rachael ray collections