Put some smart precision into your cooking with the Rachael Ray tools and gadgets one-piece lazy tool set. Rachael Ray knows all about putting more gain with less strain into cooking and serving, and her lazy tools bring that convenience to home cooks everywhere. The clever notch on these durable tools allow them to perch on pot and pan rims so drips and sauces land inside cookware instead of on counters, floors and stovetops. Lightweight, rigid nylon construction of the Flex turner heads make it a cinch to flip pancakes, slide eggs onto your plate, or turn a griddled Sammy, and the scraping spoon features an innovative straight-edge tip for scraping up browned bits from a batch of Rach's broken spaghetti meatballs -- fuhgetaboutit! Lazy tools from Rachael Ray are designed to work like a champ and rest like a charm. Balance The turner on the side of a skillet when preparing Red potatoes and Green peppers for Sunday brunches, and you’ll always know right where it is. Ideal for use with nonstick interiors because they don't scratch or scrape, the nylon tools are heat safe to 400°f and dishwasher safe for convenience. These colorful, clever kitchen tools make the perfect complement to other stylish, smart-designed kitchenware and cookware from the Rachael Ray collections. Get precise with your cooking with help from the ingenious, essential and easy-to-clean Rachael Ray tools and gadgets one-piece lazy tool set.
- Rachael Ray Lazy tools are notched to rest on the edge of cookware so drips fall in the pan, not on the countertop
- Rigid nylon tool heads are crafted for precision flipping and scraping; silicone handles are contoured for extra Comfort
- Durable tools are ideal for use with all types of cookware, including nonstick.
- Heat safe to 400 degrees F for ultimate versatility
- Dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleanup