The asthma & allergy friendly Certification Program, administered by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) in partnership with the international research organization Allergy Standards Limited (ASL), is an independent program created to scientifically test and identify consumer products that are more suitable for people with asthma and allergies. The Certification Program has included certifying air purifiers in order to address some of the contaminants that may be present in indoor air and to scientifically validate that air cleaners contribute to the goal of allergen reduction. In order to be certified, the MinusA2 asthma & allergy friendly air purifiers have passed testing and meet the following criteria: 1) The air purifier can reduce bio-allergen level in a defined space. 2) The reduction in bio-allergen is a result of actual removal and not just re-distribution. 3) The air purifier does not contribute to ozone levels in the home.
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Connect to your WiFi network and control from anywhere with the Rabbit Air App (iOS devices only)
- BioGS HEPA filtration with six stages of purification and deodorization covers up to 815 sq. ft.
- Equiped with Rabbit Air's Odor Remover Customized Filter
- 5 Year Warranty (Parts and Labor) and 24/7 Technical Support