This RAB Lighting LL22B incandescent four-tier lawn light uses an incandescent 100W A19-type bulb (not included) that produces 1,650 lumens of illumination. It accepts 120V input power, has a black cast aluminum housing that is lightweight and corrosion-resistant and a threaded, gasketed clear glass globe for durable weatherproofing and easy relamping. This incandescent lawn lamp is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed for use in wet locations, has available an optional threaded mounting stem system to support the lamp housing, and is suitable for use in outdoor lighting, such as along pathways. RAB Lighting manufactures LED, metal halide, and high-pressure sodium lighting fixtures and controls for indoor and outdoor applications. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Northvale, NJ.
- Four-tier lawn light for outdoor lighting
- 100W incandescent A19 bulb (not included) produces 1,650 lumens
- Die-cast aluminum housing for light weight and corrosion resistance
- 120V input power for common power sources
- UL Listed for wet locations