Quizamid is a fun and educational board game which is suitable for the whole family. Topics include animals, dinosaurs, science (e.g. electricity, light), geography (states, rivers, cities), foods, companies (including their logos), history (e.g. The Stone Age), fairy tales and much more. It reinforces many educational topics without feeling like home school! Everyone plays every question, so there's no waiting for your turn. Questions are designed so that at their hardest, a clever adult will be challenged. 7 year olds won't know the hard questions, but will often get it from the picture. Quizamid is a quiz where everyone will learn something, and the whole family will stay engaged throughout.
- POP UP THE PYRAMID! Get ready for colorful picture clues and fascinating facts on topics like animals, geography, fairy tales, dinosaurs, logos and more.
- 4 CLUES - 1 ANSWER. Read the clues one at a time using the unique question revealer. Starts super hard (“What is the only animal born with horns?”) and gets easy-peasy (photo of a giraffe). Players of all skill levels - from elementary school to professor - play together.
- PLACE YOUR GUESS. All players get a mini whiteboard and pen (FUN ALERT! 6 sets included). Scribble your answer as soon as you know it and place it onto the pyramid.
- RACE TO THE FINISH. The board has a fast track for kids to ensure a close race even when the adults are trying their best. Takes around 30 minutes to play.
- GREAT FOR KIDS’ LEARNING. Packed with topics that kids learn in school; from Rosa Parks to the International Space Station. Encourages writing in younger children. Contains a pop-up pyramid game board, 6 mini-whiteboards & pens, 6 wooden pawns, one card revealer, 150 question cards (with a total of 1200 clues).